Please join us for our Pack kickoff event on Saturday August 24, 4-7pm at the Vineyard Neighborhood Pavilion. All families members are welcome to attend. The purpose is to provide information on changes to this year’s program, and to kickoff our popcorn fundraiser. It’s a great time for parents to get questions answered, and to get help with the apps. We will have games and activities for the kids. Pizza and water will be provided; please bring a reusable cup or thermos for drinks.
- Please RSVP by Wednesday, August, 21. Indicate the number of children and adults attending for food ordering purposes.
- Download the Scoutbook app by Boy Scouts of America Official – App icon has red background, fleur-de-lis in the middle of a white circle, and 3/4 of a red circle inside the white.
- Your login information for Scoutbook is the same user name and password you use for Scouting.org, so please be sure you have a Scouting.org account set up.
- Login to Scoutbook either through the app or Scoutbook.com (just to be sure you are connected to your Scout(s))
- Set up your Scout’s Trails End account at https://scouting.trails-end.com/
- Download the Trails End app by Weaver Fundraising, LLC. Login to the app to be sure you are connected to your Scout’s account. Please do NOT sign up for any shifts until after our kickoff event.
- Complete the attached family talent survey if you have not already done so. Email it or bring to the kickoff event.
Hope to see everyone on August 24.