No April Pack Meeting & Event Updates
As I’m sure you have all guessed, we will not be having our Pack meeting tonight, due to the schools still being closed.
As a reminder, the campout that was originally scheduled this weekend has been cancelled. We have decided at this time not to reschedule the campout, since we do not know when social distancing guidelines will be lifted, and we don’t want to schedule a campout in the middle of the summer. At this point we will plan for our next campout to be in the fall, and we are tentatively planning for 11/7-11/8.
Our crossover and rank up ceremony is scheduled for next weekend, 4/25. We will need to postpone this event as well. As soon as we have more information on when we can reschedule, we’ll get that sent out to everyone.
Hopefully you’ve all been working with your den leaders to keep advancing on rank requirements virtually. If you need any assistance or suggestions on how to complete any requirements at home, please feel free to reach out to me or Kevin. If you need a fire station or police station visit as part of your rank requirements still, please let me know. I’m working on finding a way to meet this requirement virtually.