October Pack Meeting 10/18
The Scout Law reminds us: “A Scout is courteous. A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows that using good manners makes it easier for people to get along.” To help reinforce this ideal, this month’s theme is Courtesy. We’ll be focusing on The gathering activity begins at 6:30, the meeting starts at 6:45, and we wrap up at 7:45. If you arrive at 6:30, Scouts should participate in the gathering activity.
A few additional reminders:
- If you have not yet paid your dues, please do so at the Pack meeting. Kristin will be collecting dues.
- Our camp out is coming up on 11/3-11/4. The signup for the campout will be coming out by Friday. Please note, Scouts must have paid their dues in order to attend the campout.
- There is a $10 fee per family to attend the campout. If you have not already paid and intend to join us on the campout, please see Kristin.
- Campouts are for the whole family, so siblings are welcome.
- Oct 18 is the last day to place an order for Pack t-shirts. Please see Kristin if you are interested in placing an order, and did not do so at the September meeting. (If you placed an order in September, we have your order on file.)
- Scouts should be in uniform (shirt, neckerchief etc.)
- Wolves, Bears, and Webelos I – please turn in your slides tomorrow night. We will be replacing slides. BSA has recalled the slides due to some testing positive for lead. Tigers and Arrows slides are fine and will not be replaced.